- Military green Cotton twill and black brim
- Metallic gold 3D embroidered 'Assembly Generals' logo in front
- 'Assembly Generals' embroidered in black at the back
- Metallic gold laurel leaf embroidered on top brim
- Comes with WIP labels + tags + certificate of authenticity
- Black snapback - One size fits all (fits up to headsize of size 8 or 64cm)
Bold and clean in military green, our collaboration with Assembly Generals takes its cues from the classic 'El Capitan' caps. This snapback is a perfect fit for soldiers who march bravely through our modern-day urban jungle with style and their own brand of authority.
Comprised of Switchtrik, Deng, Raims and Mon under their label Locked Down Entertainment, the group is a unique blend of raw electronic music and Hip-Hop with sounds and lyrics that awaken the mind and soul. The Assembly Generals know exactly how to empower and unite the masses. Hailing from different genres and backgrounds, they prove that diversity is always something to be celebrated. Their collective energy is infectious on-stage, blasting music through the speakers to gather the troops as the crowd stomps their feet with fists raised high.
"We gather every visionary guided by the truth. Welcome to the general assembly. Salute." Check out our full feature and promo vid here.