'TRUE ASIATIK TRIBE'
This product is unavailable
- Black Polyester-Wool fabric
- White 'True Asiatik Tribe' logo embroidered in front
- 'MASTAPLANN' embroidered in white at the back
- Light grey square brim with black embroidery
- Tonal WIP logo embroidered on the left side
- Black snapback - One size fits all (fits up to headsize of 64cm or size 8)
- RESTOCKS COMING SOON!
Mastaplann is one of the most legendary groups in Pinoy Hip Hop history. Formed back in '92 during the golden era of Hip Hop, their distinct sound and style showcased more than just rap, highlighting DJing, B-boying and graffiti in their music videos and performances, introducing a broader understanding of the culture to Filipinos in the 90's.
Although some of Mastaplann's original members are no longer active within the group, their humble beginnings brought a community of like-minded artists to life now widely known as the "True Asiatik Tribe". This two-part collaboration is a throwback to the old school--a tribute to music that connects people of all ages and walks of life, forming strong bonds that transcend time and labels. With their iconic logos designed by Arnold Espiritu, the limited-edition 'Asiatik' snapbacks will be available exclusively at Mastaplann's The Bar Tour where you can get their official merch and CDs at every show venue. The 'True Asiatik Tribe' caps are available now exclusively at WIP HQ and wipcaps.com for P1550 each. Read more about the collab here.