- Black Polyester-Wool fabric
- White 'Death Threat' logo 3D embroidered in front
- Black underbrim with white print
- Tonal WIP logo embroidered on the left side
- Comes with WIP labels + 'W' rubber tag + certificate of authenticity
- Black snapback - One size fits all (fits up to headsize of 64cm or size 8)
We're proud to drop our collaboration with the iconic Hip-Hop group Death Threat: pioneers of underground gangsta rap in the Philippines. Founded in '93 by Ron 'Beware' Salanga, the group debuted their self-titled album with the classic hit 'Gusto Kong Bumaet'. This cap is a tribute to their legacy in Pinoy Hip-Hop history, keeping their music relevant today among avid music lovers and supporters of local Hip-Hop.