- 100% Polyester
- True to Fit Design
- Super embossed 3D Grey scale colored Koi embroidery and Regular embroidery for the background wave
- WIP logo embroidered on the left side
- Refular Black Embroidery in the back reads 'Koi' in Japanese Kanji
- Dark Grey satin under visor
- Comes with WIP labels + tags + certificate of authenticity
- DISCLAIMER: This item only has 1 size available. If you are unsure of your cap size, please refer to our FAQ section before you make your purchase.
"Koi" is Japanese for carp, a popular symbol in both Japan and China. In both cultures, the koi represents courage, perseverance, and the ability to attain high goals. Nakayama, graff artist and WIP designer, got the inspiration for the piece from the various Koi pieces he has done in the past.
The Koi 'Tattoo' is the second release of the Koi series.