'WPCPS' DNGYNG tee
- Breathable black cotton fabric
- 3D 'WPCPS' Dinagyang designed by Nollzz printed in front
- 'W' Starburst designed by Nollzz printed at the back
- Printed WIP branding & care label + embroidered 'WPCPS' label
- Includes new black + gold enamel 'W' pin w/ resealable WIP ZIP packaging
- Sizes: S-XL // Please refer to our size chart:
The 'WPCPS' DNGYNG tee was designed by WIPhead and local artist Nollzz with a design inspired by the annual Dinagyang Festival. For some historical background, Dinagyang used to be held at the Iloilo Freedom Grandstand, which was then demolished and reconstructed into the present-day Sunburst park in honor of the US Army 40th Infantry 'Sunburst' Division that helped liberate Panay from the Japanese at the end of World War II. Located in front of the Iloilo Customs House along J. M. Basa Street, the park used to be known as Plaza de Aduana, named after the Spanish term for 'customs'.
The white versions of the 'WPCPS' DNGYNG tees will be available exclusively at the Locals Merch shop in Iloilo city.